Wine t-shirts?

Ismael Barros² razielmine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:14:29 CST 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 12:58 AM, Andrew Fenn <andrewfenn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Shouldn't you take off the "hq" part of the name?

Indeed, I forgot to tell the arts team that.

> I don't know how exactly you could do what I am about to suggest, but
> is there a way to make the graphics tell a little more as to what wine
> is? It's just that I can picture myself walking down the street in
> this and everyone thinking I'm some kind of alcoholic.

Well, what do you expect from a program called wine? :P
All the wine logos I know are wine-related. Maybe we can use them but
with some kind of C source code background, but even then most people
would think you are some kind of alcoholic geek.

> Also I think the web address should be on there somewhere.

Maybe in the back, but I think that would make the T-shirt more
expensive. I'll ask.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 1:01 AM, Jeff Zaroyko <jeffzaroyko at gmail.com> wrote:
> If the hq is taken off the name, shouldn't it then be Wine rather than WINE?

Why? It's mostly written in Wine form, but it's also an acronym, so
the way that looks better on the T-shirt should work fine.