Combining Fuse and Wine - What's the best way?

Richard Stitz richardstitz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 16:43:35 CST 2008

Tried adding in those other options and the only difference it makes
is that I get an additional error message when I try to execute the
program as a normal user.  Instead of getting:

  fusermount: failed to open /etc/fuse.conf: Permission denied
  fusermount: waitpid: No child processes

...I now get:

  fixme:ntoskrnl:KeInitializeSpinLock 0x4577a4
  fusermount: failed to open /etc/fuse.conf: Permission denied
  fusermount: waitpid: No child processes

Running the program as root behaves identically to before.