test.winehq.org

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 01:07:23 CST 2008

Stefan Leichter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i just noticed that the test results for advapi32:service tests are not
> available for the last build (http://test.winehq.org/data/200801301937/). It
> looks like the parser did not create the files.
>
> Can someone familar with this stuff have a look?
>
> Thanks Stefan

I don't think it has something to do with the testsuite but rather with some
oddity of the webserver/browser.

When you click on the service test for
http://test.winehq.org/data/200801301937/2003_fg-win2003es/advapi32:service.txt
you get an empty page.

When you however go to the directory
http://test.winehq.org/data/200801301937/2003_fg-win2003es/ you will see that
the file is there. But I can't download it though.

When I now look at the test.winehq.org server itself:

pvriens at wine:/home/winehq/opt/winetest/data/200801301937/2003_fg-win2003es$ more
advapi32\:service.txt
service.c:941: Test failed: expected error ERROR_INVALID_ADDRESS, got 122
service: 196 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 1 failure), 0 skipped.

--
Cheers,

Paul.