[5/8] WineD3D: Add infrastructure for faking driver versions

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Wed Feb 6 05:26:20 CST 2008

Am Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008 11:56:40 schrieb Alexandre Julliard:
> The world is not limited to Mac and Linux, this sort of thing can't
> scale.
Official drivers by Nvidia and ATI are limited to Mac, Linux and Windows.
Nvidia has Solaris and FreeBSD drivers drivers as well, so maybe the Linux
name should be renamed to non_apple.

I don't think we can come up with scheme that will scale to all future
developments. In the near future we maybe should add Mesa to that list(open
source ATI driver), but if a future event does big unforseen changes to the
driver landscape then we might have to change this table.