comctl32: Fix invalid syntax.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Feb 7 02:43:41 CST 2008

"Bang Jun-young" <junyoung at mogua.com> writes:

> 18 hours passed, and it looks like Alexandre decided to ignore this...why?
>
> This fix is required for Wine to be built with VC2005/2008 (although
> Alexandre doesn't seem to care about it).

There's no need to count the hours, or to ask every day, especially not
with a mail to wine-patches. I have lots of pending patches from my
vacation, I'll get to it eventually, and if I don't you should resubmit
it after a week has passed. And if you want me to care about VC2005,
maybe you should mention in your patch that this is the reason for your
change, "fix invalid syntax" doesn't tell me anything.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org