comctl32: Fix invalid syntax.

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 08:46:01 CST 2008

Bang Jun-young wrote:
> On 2/7/08, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
>> "Bang Jun-young" <junyoung at mogua.com> writes:
>>
>>> 18 hours passed, and it looks like Alexandre decided to ignore this...why?
>>>
>>> This fix is required for Wine to be built with VC2005/2008 (although
>>> Alexandre doesn't seem to care about it).
>> There's no need to count the hours, or to ask every day, especially not
>> with a mail to wine-patches. I have lots of pending patches from my
>> vacation, I'll get to it eventually, and if I don't you should resubmit
>> it after a week has passed.
>
> That's because you wanted yourself to be the only committer in the
> project. Why don't you give commit privilege to other Wine
> contributors as well?
Huh? Why would you need that? Wine uses git, a distributed SCM. You are
free to publish your own Wine tree without waiting for Alexandre.

People prefer to follow Alexandre's tree but nobody forces them to use it.

bye
	michael
--
Michael Stefaniuc                           Tel.: +49-711-96437-199
Consulting Communications Engineer          Fax.: +49-711-96437-111