Is wine reporting the right value for MaxVertexBlendMatrices ?

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sat Feb 9 13:05:28 CST 2008

Julio Fernandez wrote:
> Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but sorry if
> not, and I'd like to be pointed to the right one

Please one message is enough! And please do not cross post! The bugzilla
and/or wine-devel is enough.

What you failed to specify is your video card and driver version you are using.

Otherwise thanks for analysis this indeed should let someone who knows the
area fix it or have a better explanation to what is going on.

Vitaliy