IStream interface for domdoc and terminate call

Kornél Pál kornelpal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:30:53 CST 2008

Also note you should test the behavior when call QueryInterface for IStream
multiple times whether a new wrapper or the same wrapper is returned and
whether the tree is cleared on QueryInterface. And I forgot to mention that
calling Release on the IStream interface is the correct way of disposing the
interface so that call may have effect on the object as well.

Kornél