Fixing the last failing tests

Maarten Lankhorst m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:09:18 CST 2008

Hi all,

I'm very close to passing the whole wine conformance suite on my pc.
The only tests failing are in user32. These tests are failing in any
version of windows though. How do I make them pass on at least 1
version of windows and wine? Would patches to make it run on xp and
wine be accepted?

And if I can succeed with that, how do I make it work with other
versions of windows as well.

Cheers,
Maarten.

An example is IsWindowUnicode. It always returns TRUE on XP, but it
won't do that on 9x. That would mean something like:
ok(IsWindowUnicode() || !IsWindowUnicode(), "How can this fail?");