Almost done...

Maarten Lankhorst m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:11:49 CST 2008

Hi all,

Right now I got down to only the user32 msg test failing (minus the
todo's). I solved the user32 win test with a very high-tech solution:
Remove all icons from my desktop, which prevents the stupid file
description popup from failing the user32 win test. The other way
would be to run it in a wine desktop which would also prevent this (I
got no failures on runtest, except the todo's).

The msg tests are more difficult. For some reason I accidentally
passed them once, when I had  the debug scrolling on. But after that
there were always failures on my pc. Is there any way to sync those so
that it is less prone to timing issues?

Cheers,
Maarten.