Weird failure in kernel32 volume test

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:57:28 CST 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Jeremy White wrote:
>
>  > > Anyone else has some tests that consistently fail on make test?
>  >
>  > As of last nights git tip, I still had four failures:
>
>  Five actually.
>

>  >   http://test.winehq.org/data/20080213/#Wine
>

>  --
>  Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr>              http://fgouget.free.fr/
>              Research is the transformation of money to knowledge.
>             Innovation is the transformation of knowledge to money.
>                               -- Dr. Hans Meixner

http://test.winehq.org/data/200802141000/
I'm still getting a few failures. Keep in mind, this is run in a
virtualbox VM (Windows XP SP2 host, Ubuntu Feisty guest), so some
tests (d3d) are probably going to fail and should be a skip, but
others (msi/winmm/etc), should be fine. I'm currently seeing failures
in:

d3d8:visual
d3d9:visual
kernel32:process