Autoplay considered harmful

Evil Jay wine at eternaldusk.com
Sat Feb 16 10:44:15 CST 2008

The purist in me says that WINE should not improve on Windows - it
should behave the same way, warts and all.  If I had a vote, I'd vote to
enable it by default, but give the user an easy way to disable it in
winecfg.  (And I'd immediately disable it the first time I ran Winecfg!)

But, whatever you guys decide to do is cool - as long as you keep
cranking out this great package!  :)

-Jesse