[6/6] wined3d: take alpha from device palette entry for d3d 8 and later

Alexander Dorofeyev alexd4 at inbox.lv
Sun Feb 17 22:49:44 CST 2008

Yes, I think so too, personally I've the impression that for dx <= 7 apps RGB
from device palette shouldn't be copied, and maybe the only thing to do in such
cases is storing palette index in alpha, in case the app will want to lock the
surface. But, this is a thing for another patch. At least one game - C&C Red
Alert 1 - enters that codepath, so care is needed.

The comment is just a reminder that the code may need further work.