[advapi32/tests #2] Don't set last error to 0 so we can check if it has changed

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Mon Feb 18 13:55:26 CST 2008

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> "Paul Vriens" <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> writes:
>

>> I have no clue what the test does and what's wrong with it so can we
>> leave it like this? Or should we ask Rob to go
>> way back in his memory (June 2005) ;-)

I've sent a patch to cause this part of the test to now be run.

> Probably the last error check should simply be removed, since we expect
> the call to succeed.

AccessCheck can return TRUE but still set the last error. AccessCheck
only returns FALSE if an invalid parameter is input or there is
something wrong with the token being checked against. It can return TRUE
but set last error if access to the object secured by the security
descriptor was denied.

--
Rob Shearman