website: add links to most popular active Wine forums

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Fri Feb 22 05:00:02 CST 2008

 > I did some looking into this myself.  Drupal looked interesting, but the solution
 > that seemed simplest and best to me was using a  phpbb and a mailman <--> phpbb gateway.
There are more advantages a drupal solution would have, namely a proper issue tracker / project
management thing (have a look at http://drupal.org/project/issues). Also there's a CVS deploy
module, so maybe in the long run it will be possible to integrate the main winehq.org site, the
mailman lists and the bug tracker into one drupal thing (also, phpbb can be integrated.. but the
Drupal forum is way leaner and of course can be styled with CSS to be inline with the winehq.org
corporate design)
However migrating in a single step is probably not very clever, so let's just bring up here if we
manage to produce something that works.. I'll report back, too, once I've migrated those modules to
drupal 6 and got it to work properly.
regards,
marcel.

--
   "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
                                                               -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)