add rule for the .m suffix

Damjan Jovanovic damjan.jov at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 23:32:47 CST 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Emmanuel Maillard <mahanuu at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Did you convince Alexandre Julliard to include Objective-C on wine
>  tree ??
>  Because you need to if you want to submit my patches to winehq,
>  or rewrite it in plain C with Carbon.
>
>  Emmanuel

Hi

I don't know who to contact about this, but there's a bug in quartzdrv
I've already fixed in winex11.drv: the function QDRV_ClientSideDIBCopy
will corrupt images when the source and destination rectangles
overlap. The patch is here:

http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-cvs/2007-August/035212.html

Bye
Damjan