Help me(Ajudem-me)C compiler cannot create executables

flavio melo fjmsouza at yahoo.com.br
Tue Feb 26 12:56:00 CST 2008

Hello I'm Flavio Melo(brazilian)!
  Well, i use the ubuntu 7.04, and there is any time that i try use the wine,but i no get install it, i can't for net because i haven't internet (repository), but i download the file wine-0.9.54 of your site in the other computer(in my job), and, i follow the instruccions(i think there are corrects, get it read manuals) and my terminal said:
flavio at Discipulo:~$ cd wine
flavio at Discipulo:~/wine$ cd tools
flavio at Discipulo:~/wine/tools$ ./wineinstall
WINE Installer v0.75
  ~/wine ~/wine/tools
Running configure...
  configure: creating cache config.cache
checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1
checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name...
See `config.log' for more details.
  Configure failed, aborting install.
flavio at Discipulo:~/wine/tools$
  I wrote to you for know if you can help me(Please), what i must make for my gcc compile?
  Thank for attencion!

Meu testemunho...

http://www.semearcristo.net/art/art_00007.aspx?idPag=1&idReg=1&idCat=6&strBusca=Flávio