New bugzilla components (round 3)

Jan Zerebecki jan.wine at zerebecki.de
Tue Jan 1 10:15:07 CST 2008

I think I will be able to do the changes next weekend.

If no one objects until Friday, I'll assume that everyone is fine
with the changes as proposed in this thread.

I'll furthermore assume that I can modify the descriptions of
categories as I see fit (I explained in a previous mail on this
topic on how those could be made to convey more exactly which
parts of wine they cover).

I just saw that there still are overlaping categories in at least
one case, but that can be fixed in another step.

Jan