bugs audit volunteers require

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Jan 2 03:19:35 CST 2008

>> Maybe add a resolution of NEEDMOREINFO?
>
>There is no need to add one more reason for a bug resolution IMHO,
>INVALID with appropriate comment does the job.

INVALID seems harsh, it may scare away novice reporters.

Do we want to make it easy to search for bugs stuck
in a needmoreinfo kind of state?  If so, a keyword or state
might be handy.

Does anybody remember good old gnu gnats, the old bug
tracking system?  It was great this way; it had an explicit
notion of whose ball the court was in.  I miss that.
- Dan