Where are the bugzilla admins?

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sat Jan 5 16:32:10 CST 2008

Jan Zerebecki wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 09:11:17AM -0700, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
>> Where did our buzilla admins go? 3 weeks and nothing is changing!
>
> I'd assume you mean the category changes to bugzilla (I just sent
> a mail regarding that), otherwise please help me out on what I
> missed.
>

> Jan

Yes that. If we have only one bugzilla admin and we can not get any response
from that admin for the 4!!! weeks - REGARDLESS what the reasons are, we
need more admins period.

Sorry, but I expect more people to be involved and having appropriate
access. Also if some key person decides to take a vacation, then he/she
better notify the list.

Vitaliy