Spelling fixes - round 6

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Jan 8 01:23:06 CST 2008

A few issues:

1.
  *          DPMI_xalloc
- * special virtualalloc, allocates lineary monoton growing memory.
+ * special virtualalloc, allocates linear monoton growing memory.

Um... Probably should be 'linearly'.
But if you're opening the can of worms, might as well really
improve it.  I suspect this would be better:

  *          DPMI_xalloc
- * special virtualalloc, allocates lineary monoton growing memory.
+ * Try to VirtualAlloc the len bytes just past the last block we allocated
+ * If that's not available, try 64K beyond; if still not available, fail.

2.

-/* Volume functions derived from Alsaplayer source */
+/* Volume functions derivated from Alsaplayer source */

What?  What's wrong with "derived"?  "Derivated" isn't even a word?!

3.
-# include <unistd.h>
+#include <unistd.h>

That's not a spelling fix, and you would have to fix a whole
lot of those.  Best leave alone.

- Dan