Spelling fixes - round 6

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 10:54:06 CST 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 10:42 AM, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:

> -     *    3 - controller supports hardware stereoscopic signalling
> +     *    3 - controller supports hardware stereoscopic signaling
>       *    4 - =0 stereo signalling via external VESA stereo connector
>       *        =1 stereo signalling via VESA EVC connector
>
> Why are you changing 'signalling' to 'signaling' in one place, but
> leaving it as is twice two lines down. Note that I'm not sure which form
> is right, but ispell is happy with both so it's possible both are ok.

Ispell caught steroscopic, and while investigating that, I corrected
signaling. I didn't notice the line below at the time.

Hold off the this patch Alexandre. It's apparently controversial,
since people don't like the whitespace change(s). If you want to apply
certain chunks feel free, otherwise, I'll get a less controversial
patch ready.

Just so I know, are we going with American or British English? There's
a lot of inconsistency, though the majority seems to be American...

-Austin