Status of d3d in a child window?

Mark Hatsell mark.hatsell at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 16 12:01:49 CST 2008

Thanks Stefan. I thought it should be possible.

I upgraded my NVidia driver and things are a lot better now. Incidentally,
is there a known minimum graphics hardware and driver level to get this
child window stuff working?

mfctex.exe now works OK, although the D3D child window still seems to be in
slightly the wrong place (see http://www.hatsell.com/mfctex_screenshot.png).
I also tried an MDI app that has a separate MDI child for each D3D window.
This worked perfectly for the first child window but crashed out when
opening a second child. Is this expected behavior at the moment?

Thanks
Mark

news:200801160817.57209.stefan at codeweavers.com...