WWN license issue

Ian Macfarlane ian at ianmacfarlane.com
Wed Jan 16 08:23:32 CST 2008

For what it's worth, I would prefer, in general, if it were at least
GPLv2 or later, but considering that this is just a newsletter and not
source code, I don't care that much :)

To be honest, I think this it makes more sense under a Creative
Commons license (probably the simple Creative Commons Attribution
one).

All the old ones at least should be changed to point to the GPLv2
license however, even if it is GPL2+ rather than GPL2-only.