d3dx9_24: first implementation

tony.wasserka at freenet.de tony.wasserka at freenet.de
Sat Jan 19 12:22:06 CST 2008

> You need to forward all the functions of d3dx9_24 to these ones of d3dx9_36;
> not only these ones that are already implemented in d3dx9_36.
>
> Moreover, when you create a new dll, you need to change plenty of files:
> configure
> configure.ac
> Makefile.in
> in the folder ~/wine-git/
>
> You can take as example your d3dx9_36 implementation at this  following
> link:
> http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/?a=commitdiff;h=87fefc7ef4eabef2b5869d
> 75c7
>
> David

Hm, seems like I acted a little bit too hectic again...
I will send a fix within the next two days.
However, the configure.ac, Makefile.in etc, are autogenerated files from tools/make_makefiles, aren't they?
That automatically changes these files and so I don't need to patch these manually as far as I understood.
Anyways, thanks for pointing to my mistake.