Basis to accept someone as a maintainer

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Wed Jan 23 19:15:24 CST 2008

Recently I've noticed number of random people being accepted as maintainers
of few apps I'm being a super-maintainer for. First, can the appDB send
notifications that some one became a maintainer? Second, what are the basis
that appDB admins accept some one as one? I've tried to search for a single
message, test results, anything from the people in question and found none.

Should we just make everyone a maintainer? If not, then could anyone
spellout why we have some random people there?

Vitaliy.