No new winetest?

Paul Millar paul at astro.gla.ac.uk
Fri Jan 25 13:27:03 CST 2008

On Friday 25 January 2008 10:00:17 Francois Gouget wrote:
> There's been no new winetest for about a week. Does anyone know what's
> up?

The front-end machine had stopped responding to network traffic.  I'm not
physically the machine, so I've asked someone to investigate on my behalf.
They rebooted the machine, which appeared to start correctly (from the
screen).  Unfortunately it is still not responding to any network traffic.

So, sorry, winetest will be off-line until Monday at the earliest.

Paul.