[Fwd: d3dx8: Implement D3DXCreateTextureFromFile]

"Luis C. Busquets Pérez" luis.busquets at ilidium.com
Sun Jan 27 11:12:26 CST 2008

I have created a /dlls/d3dx8/texture.c file where to put all functions
related to textures and d3dx8.

I have included D3DXIMAGE_FILEFORMAT in the patch because it is referred
by D3DXIMAGE_FILEFORMAT which is referred in the function. If not
included, it would not compile. They both are now in /include/d3dx8.h
whci I think is the appropiate file. Do you propose to put them elsewhere?

Do you think I am missing anything or is it ok?