test.winehq.org

Reece Dunn msclrhd at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:53:57 CST 2008

On 31/01/2008, Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camline.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i just noticed that the test results for advapi32:service tests are not
> available for the last build (http://test.winehq.org/data/200801301937/). It
> looks like the parser did not create the files.
>
> Can someone familar with this stuff have a look?

I noticed during the run on my Vista machine that the passed, failed,
todo line for one of the tests outputted to the console. I don't know
for which test it was though.

Also, the security tests (the previous one) have two output lines, e.g.:

  security: 18 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.
  security: 944 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 1 skipped.

- Reece