oleaut32: Fix a test that fails on all platforms up to and including win2k

Rob Shearman robertshearman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 02:06:59 CDT 2008

2008/7/1 James Hawkins <jhawkins at codeweavers.com>:
> +                if (leftvt == VT_RECORD && rightvt == VT_I8)
> +                    ok((hres == expectedhres || hres == DISP_E_BADVARTYPE) &&
> +                       V_VT(&result) == resvt,
> +                       "VarSub: %d|0x%X, %d|0x%X: Expected failure 0x%X "
> +                       "or 0x%X, got 0x%X, expected vt %d got vt %d\n",
> +                       leftvt, ExtraFlags[i], rightvt, ExtraFlags[i],
> +                       expectedhres, DISP_E_BADVARTYPE, hres, resvt, V_VT(&result));
> +                else
> +                    ok(hres == expectedhres && V_VT(&result) == resvt,
> +                       "VarSub: %d|0x%X, %d|0x%X: Expected failure 0x%X, "
> +                       "got 0x%X, expected vt %d got vt %d\n",
> +                       leftvt, ExtraFlags[i], rightvt, ExtraFlags[i],
> +                       expectedhres, hres, resvt, V_VT(&result));

There's the handy HAVE_OLEAUT32_I8 variable for the purpose of
expecting when VT_I8 and VT_UI8 types are going to be accepted and
when they're not. To avoid complicating the test, you could probably
just skip it earlier on if we're testing a VT_I8 or VT_UI8 type in the
left or right parameter and HAVE_OLEAUT32_I8 is false.

--
Rob Shearman