winecfg.cpl: Add new control panel applet for winecfg

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 18:08:03 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Owen Rudge <owen at owenrudge.net> wrote:
>  > As we said before, implementing a control panel applet doesn't mean
>  > you have to do anything to the current winecfg code.
>
> True, but would it really benefit to add an icon for each winecfg tab
> (which I think is what you are suggesting, yes?) to the control panel,
> compared to having one general icon for Wine configuration?

First, that's not what I was suggesting.  I was disagreeing with
adding a winecfg cpl applet.  Second, I'm likening winecfg to a very
poorly-designed control panel.  There are several categories that can
go into their own cpl applet, like 'Sound' and 'Graphics' (or whatever
you want to call them), though there's not a 1-to-1 correspondence
between winecfg tabs and potentially beneficial cpl applets.

--
James Hawkins