Dylan Smith : richedit: Added missing DestroyWindow in a test.

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 00:01:24 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 12:52 AM, Dylan Smith <dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 1:24 PM, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:
> > This commit is causing ~350 failures on all platforms.  Please send in
> > a fix or a revert patch.
>
> Oh, crap.  You are right, I must have only tested this on Windows with
> further patches applied that fix this problem.  There are some
> problems in these tests with sending keyboard events, but they don't
> always seem to show themselves.  I am not sure what the conditions are
> that result in these causing tests to fail, but I guess this someone
> is one of them.
>
> I guess I should revert this patch, and add change to another patch
> which fixes the issue.

Sorry for posting again, but I just noticed that I already sent the
patch that fixes the tests, and you suggested either _fix_ or revert
the patch.  Well, could you try applying the patch from
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-June/056829.html and
see if it fixes this problem?  I tested it in Windows XP, and in Wine,
and in Wine with valgrind.