gdi32: Implement automatic font substitution

Liu Qishuai lqs.buaa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:00:46 CDT 2008

No.

1. In Windows XP, I deleted the FontLink register key and rebooted,
and the Chinese characters are still displaying correctly.

2. I moved simsun.ttc (The default font in Simplified Chinese) to
another directory and rebooted. Windows XP automatically uses
simhei.ttf (another Chinese font) to display Chinese characters. There
is no register key for this font.