[try 2] user32: GetMenuStringA now returns correct buffer length for multibyte menu text. (with test)

Huang, Zhangrong hzhrong at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:25:29 CDT 2008

Oh, I see, cross-test on Windows 95/98/Me maybe fail if uses lstrlenW.

See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms647492(VS.85).aspx

Windows 95/98/Me: Although lstrlenW exists on Microsoft Windows
95/98/Me, it is supported by the Microsoft Layer for Unicode (MSLU) to
give more consistent behavior across all Windows operating systems. To
use this, you must add certain files to your application, as outlined
in Microsoft Layer for Unicode on Windows 95/98/Me Systems.

--
$ apt-get moo
 (__)