Pipeline separation preview

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Sat Jul 5 18:21:24 CDT 2008

Thanks for the review!

> I think it's moving in the right direction. It's also important that
> you've tried this on the NV extension, since now you have two pipeline
> replacements to test if the framework is sufficient or not.
Is there anything in particular you do not like? Since usually the broken
parts cause issues when sending it to wine-patches, not the working ones :-)

I might look into an ARB or GLSL fragment pipeline replacement later today
or tomorrow, lacking any cxgames bugs I can fix on my nv-linux
machine(stupid macs), and pretty hot weather outside...