Tricking program into seeing actual gfx driver not WINE's

Seth Shelnutt shelnutt2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 21:01:49 CDT 2008

I get the following error when applying your patch via git-am,

shelnutt at Ubuntu32-L:~/wine$ git-am
0001-a-hack-to-make-Folding-Home-think-I-am-using-an-NVID.patch
cat: .dotest/next: No such file or directory
previous dotest directory .dotest still exists but mbox giv

I was able to apply it manually though using the patch command.

The only difference between your patch and mine was I also changed
"display", and I changed it to "nv4_display.dll". I guess that doesn't work.
It is compiling now, so thanks for the patch.

Also I wasn't aware of the change of name for Wine. I'll stop the all caps
now ;).