CUDA wrapper

Seth Shelnutt shelnutt2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 11:00:57 CDT 2008

I've attached my spec file and my .c file along with the two header files
from the nvidia toolkit. I am pretty sure in the .c file I was not suppose
to use the "WINAPI" but instead I need "FancyCudaReturnValue" but I don't
know what that is. Needless to say after using "winemaker cuda" (I have it
in a folder called cuda), it doesn't compile and I get a million and one
errors. I'm sure these errors are more or less caused because I didn't quite
get it right. If you could just look at it and give me some pointers on
where and how I went wrong, it would be appreciated. You've been a big help
so far. Thank you for the explanations in the last email it got me this far
so far.

-Seth Shelnutt