Support of USB hardware tokens

Alexander Morozov amorozov at etersoft.ru
Tue Jul 8 09:05:38 CDT 2008

> Yes, add conformance tests for the new ntoskrnl functions
> and usbd.sys, and break the patch up a lot...

Conformance tests should consist of a driver and a program to load
it. I do not know other method to call functions from ntoskrnl.exe and
usbd.sys on Windows. But I have a problem with building drivers with MinGW. I
was able to create a driver which is loading on Wine with manual editing of
PE header but it does not work on Windows and I do not understand what should
change to fix this. Did somebody build NT drivers with MinGW?