CUDA wrapper

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Wed Jul 9 23:01:09 CDT 2008

Wine links against cudart.dll.so from /usr/lib/ or wherever it is. You don't
have to put it in C:\windows\... .

You can put a TRACE or ERR into the cudaMalloc(or whatever) function
implementation in your code to write a message to check if the functions are
properly called. I suspect they are, and that libcudart.so writes those
errors. This would then mean that the Windows and Linux cuda libraries are
different, and some features are missing in the Linux version. If that is
true, the only thing you can do is to contact Nvidia and ask them for help