How do I write an exception filter?

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 15:48:54 CDT 2008

> I need that. I would like to implement comm status and fault status
> awareness in WINE's rpcrt4, because my applications crash in WINE
> because of the lack of proper comm status and fault status awareness
> in WINE's RPC implementation. From debugging NdClientCall2 in XP I
> deduce I need this.

Now that we've established you can't do this yourself, a hint on how
you can help us:  file a bug describing the problem, and produce as
small a test case as you can that shows the problem in Wine.  Ideally
you can write a regression test that succeeds on Windows and fails on
Wine.  That should give the devs here a pretty strong hint about what
needs to be done.

Thanks,
--Juan