How do I write an exception filter?

Rob Shearman robertshearman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:01:58 CDT 2008

2008/7/10 Stefan Kuhr <winesku at googlemail.com>:
> Now that we all know that I cannot contribute anymore to improving
> NdrClientCall2 and that I also failed to properly write a code snippet
> that obeys variable scope rules, could someone give an answer to my
> original problem?

Hi Stefan,

There is already a bug logged for this issue, but I hadn't got around
to implementing it yet. The primary reason being the complexity
associated with doing exception handling for one case (objects)
without exception handling for the other case (non-object code). There
is also the issue of possibly creating conflicts by re-indenting a
large chunk of code, but we will just have to suck that up. So leave
it with me and I'll let you know when I have something to test.

--
Rob Shearman