[2/3] gdiplus: fix GdipPathIterNextMarker behaviour on path without markers. fix tests.

Michael Karcher wine at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Sun Jul 13 05:34:38 CDT 2008

Am Sonntag, den 13.07.2008, 14:09 +0400 schrieb Nikolay Sivov:
> Michael Karcher wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, den 13.07.2008, 12:42 +0400 schrieb Nikolay Sivov:
> >> I think first of all we should choose an appropriate method to do so and
> >> only after that try to compare results with native. What do you think of
> >> that?
[ Deleted quotes about how to work on Wine ]
> All of this is absolutely clear.
OK. Won't tell it to you again.

> With this question I didn't try to bring some incompatibility with a
> 'better' implementation, not equivalent with native.
You have written that "we should choose an appropriate method". We can
not choose an appropriate method. Microsoft has chosen one. We have to
find out which. And it might be different for GdipIsMatrixInvertible and
GdipIsMatrixEqual.

Regards,
  Michael Karcher