RFC: More tests for riched20 ITextServices

Austin Lund austin.lund at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 06:44:00 CDT 2008

2008/7/4 Dan Hipschman <dsh at linux.ucla.edu>:
> On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 05:32:32PM +1000, Austin Lund wrote:
>> I have run these with the native dll in wine and it works fine, but
>> would like someone to test them on windows platforms.
>
> I couldn't get these to compile within a few minutes due to not being
> familiar with what headers were needed, but I can comment on a few
> things to get the ball rolling.
>
>> +#include "config.h"
>> +#include "wine/port.h"
>
> These should not be included in tests.

I need these for the thiscall wrappers.  But from commit 4904c807 the
non use of these seems to be strictly enforced.  And I understand why.

But this makes portability of the test a bigger headache.

I managed to get the attached patch to compile with GCC.  But the
added #defines must break portability.

Is there an easy way out of this?