Problem compiling wine tests with msvc in standalone mode.

Mikołaj Zalewski mikolaj at zalewski.pl
Sat Jul 19 06:51:50 CDT 2008

  Where does the  ../../../include\rpc.h file come from? If you are
mixing Wine and Windows headers then conflicts are quite possible. I
copy only wine/test.h from the Wine headers. Often, I also need a
#include <windows.h> at the top of the file for it to compile with MS
headers, but after this, it works.
  BTW, as a reminder, you shouldn't use VS for msvcrt tests as you will
link to e.g. msvcr80.dll instead of msvcrt.dll.

Mikołaj Zalewski