[3/9] shell32: Load Control Panel title from resources

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Tue Jul 22 11:33:16 CDT 2008

> The indentation is wrong, looks like you are using the wrong tab size.

I've resubmitted the patches with the indentation matching each .rc file.
Not all of the .rc files have the same indentation, and even within them
they are inconsistent, but my lines should now be consistent with most of
it. (Note also that the "New Folder" line in many of the .rc files, which is
above IDS_CPANEL_TITLE, is wrong in most of them.)

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/