EverQuest2.exe and context.c

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Wed Jul 23 17:43:38 CDT 2008

Chris Ahrendt wrote:
> Ok I ran make test and got the failure without running Everquest2.exe
> let me attach the output of maketest. I guess thats a start eh?

You getting off-topic too far here. Make test have nothing to do with your
game. Especially that you attached complete output of everything.

However this lines tell the whole story:
> libGL error: drmMap of framebuffer failed (Cannot allocate memory)
> libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering

You have broken driver. And I'm afraid your configuration can not be
supported. You could try and read the faq about how to try and fix it. But
that still won't fix broken driver.

Vitaliy

PS:
Please do not attach big files to mailing list. If you are asked for them -
send to that person directly or attach to the bug report.

PPS:
Please take this discussion to the bug report. It's not a general case but a
game specific. It belongs there not in the developer's mailing list. Since
you are not a developer yourself and just add an extra noise to the mailing
list.