GL_INVALID_ENUM errors with FBO

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Wed Jul 23 17:56:14 CDT 2008

I've been trying to track some of the errors that I get with different
games. To do that I've added some extra traces and this is what I see:

fixme:d3d_surface:read_from_framebuffer_texture glReadBuffer(0x405) was
0x8ce0 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALID_ENUM (0x500) @
../../../wine.git/dlls/wined3d/surface.c / 918

0x405 is GL_BACK and 0x8ce0 is GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT0_EXT. Also when this
happens I have an inverted image of the entire screen in the left bottom
corner. Is this an indication that we are reading from the wrong surface? Or
writing into the wrong surface?

Attached is the patch that produces the above output. BTW if it looks fine
to you guys (that extra TRACE()/FIXME() call overhead) then I can send it to
  wine-patches as well.

Vitaliy.