CUDA wrapper

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Fri Jul 25 11:14:29 CDT 2008

> I assume this says that libcuda is using 88% of the CPU and
> FahCore_11.exe is using 7%. When I watch the processes in the KDE
> system monitor it shows FahCore_11.exe using ~50% (one full core) and
> Xorg using ~50% (second core). I don't see from oprofile how and why
> xorg is using a whole core.
oprofile doesn't care too much about processes like top does, it rather
lists the modules and functions in which CPU time is spent. Your result
shows that the CPU time is spent in the Cuda driver(on behalf of both the
FAH and X11 processes). I am afraid I can't help you with that. I recommend
you to contact Nvidia on this issue.