Path reset on wine update

Max max at veneto.com
Sat Jul 26 11:11:51 CDT 2008

THE 'path', the one set in window's environment, the one windows uses to
look for executables.
Upon wine update, when wineprefix gets updated the path is reset to
default one (IIRC c:\\windows;c:\\windows\\system32)

I didn't open a bug because I don't know if it's a bug or a required
behaviour.
For me it's just annoying.

Max