[5/5] WineD3D: Implement an ARB_fragmen_program fixed function pipeline

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Sun Jul 27 18:41:56 CDT 2008

> This enables the replacement pretty much unconditionally... do we want
> that?
I'd say so, unless we have evidence that it's a bad idea to do enable it
somewhere, and the drawback isn't fixable.

> It also might make sense to give this its own file.
It shares some code with the shader implementation(color correction, private
storage). Of course that doesn't make a separate file impossible. I think we
have quite a lot files in dlls/wined3d already, and the arb_program code
isn't that huge with 3000 lines, we have a few files already. I don't like
giving it its own file.